Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why Can't Every Day Be Like Today?


We woke up this morning to a chilly house. The furnace never came on after the guy from the gas company fiddled with it yesterday afternoon. Beau rampaged around the house and tried to get the pilot light lit but it was a lost cause. Instead of make him taking another day off to wait for them, I volunteered to wait around for the tech to come back. Besides, I needed a mental health day. Here it is, a picture an hour at a time.


8am: The waiting game with coffee and a little reading


9am: I'm watching you


10am: Finally unpacking from the cruise... two weeks ago


11am: Jillian Michaels is my favorite




1pm: That's grass! In my yard! I haven't seen that in months


2pm: Ugh, three weeks worth of laundry


3pm: Finishing seams

4pm: Scratching my head and checking a reference


5pm: Watched Destination Truth reruns and
waited for Beau to get home at 6pm


6pm: Skyped with my sister and nephew



8pm: Couched with my blanky

9pm: Cookie time (two of those are for Beau)


10pm: Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen, I also really like Jillian Michael's workout DVD's. I have been doing her 6-week ab DVD, and it's awesome. Your pictures were really cute and fun to look at :)

    ReplyDelete