Sunday, February 20, 2011

Now Watch as I Mangle a Cocktail Dress!

In preparation for next week's cruise, I dug my only semi-formal dress that is not a wedding gown out from the depths of my closet. Luckily, it still fits but an age old problem persists. The straps need to be shortened to avoid exposing too much cleavage.


Hello boobs! Welcome to daylight!

So, I'm planning to rip the seams out and attempt to alter it myself. Who thinks this is going to end well? At least it was a $15 clearance dress to start with.

Ima cut you so bad.

1 comment:

  1. i have total faith that you can fix it! But might I also recommend for future alterations, Victoria's Secret double sided tape? I find that it always* keeps 'em covered

    *Important note: there was one exception to this rule, and that was at your wedding where I was a crazy, dancing machine. No amount of tape could contain my sweet dance moves (and withstand the subsequent sweat).

    ReplyDelete