Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yes, I'm Already Thinking About Christmas

This time last year, I started following the Crafty Christmas Cluba group blog dedicated to homemade holiday presents.  It's a place for crafters to share their work without spoiling the surprise for their friends and family by posting the gifts on their own blog.  And I'll let you in on a little secret: not being able to talk about something I'm working on EATS ME ALIVE.  There's only so many times I can drag my husband to the sewing machine and show off french seams while he scratches his head.  

This year, I'm tinkled pink to say I've joined as an official member and author of the Crafty Christmas Club!  I'll be posting the gifts I'm making between now and the end of December.  In the new year, I'll list the links to my entries over there in case any of my loved ones are wondering how their present came to be.  In the meantime, I'm trusting all of you NOT to sneak peaks (I'm looking at you, Laura).  Or if you do want to follow/join the blog, I'm asking that you please skim past my entries so I can see genuine surprise on your face on Christmas morning.

Is it time to put on Bing Crosby yet?  

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You know me all too well! Sometime between when you started that blog and entered the link, I was already thinking "But what if one of us sees it on the website?"

    I was hovering over the link, ready to click and save it to my favorites when I saw my directive not to peek :)

    ReplyDelete